Terms and Conditions
These term and conditions apply to all transactions. By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you need any clarification on anything within these Terms and Conditions then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01618865815 prior to placing an order. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
All prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20% (effective from 4th January 2011)
The price of products on our website may change after you have made a purchase.
- With Parcelforce, a signature is required. Please note two attempts will be made (card posted through letter box) to deliver your item, otherwise you can collect from your local depot or post office
- With Hermes, no signature required, and if not in, the package will either be left on the front door- step or with a neighbour
- With Royal Mail, a card is left with recipient. Ring contact number to arrange re-delivery or can collect from main delivery depot for your area. ID will be required for collection
- You can track the progress of a parcel being delivered by Parcelforce or Hermes. Go to their website www.parcelforce.com or www.hermes.co.uk click on “track your parcel” and enter your tracking number. Please note that Royal Mail is not a tracked service.
Change or Cancel Order Before Delivery
- Please telephone us on 0161 886 5815 if you wish to cancel or amend your order before it has been delivered. Please note that we cannot guarantee that we are able to cancel your order as it may already be in transit. Contact us as soon as possible and we will attempt to accommodate you.
- If you wish to return your item, please inform us within 7 days of delivery by emailing us at email@example.com or telephoning us on 0161 886 5815
- All returns are subject to you notifying us by email or phone, prior to returning the item
- Should you wish to return your item, please ensure all original packing is used and enclose the invoice
- Return postage will be paid by the buyer unless there is a manufacturing fault (see below)
- We will not be held responsible for the method of postage used to return the goods
- We strongly recommend you use a trackable service to return any items
- A refund will only be issued if our policies have been abided by and all items returned will be subject to inspection before a refund is given
- We will refund you the money within 14 days if agreed
If you wish to return an item because of an error on our part, or it is defective, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0161 886 5815 and, if agreed, we will cover your return postage. We will arrange for collection of your item by one of our carriers and do not return the item to us yourself. You will be required to print off postage labels in order for us to accept a return. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your item and a refund will be issued after inspection of the goods. We will require photographic evidence in all cases before authorising a refund. All original packaging must be used and the invoice must be enclosed.
0161 886 5815
Returns outside the 7 day period will not be accepted